other Towns & Cities!
1. Small, compact survival kit wrapped in 550-pound paracord
2. 13 essential survival items included inside
3. Compact: fits in pocket or attach to gear with carabiner
3. Over 9 feet of paracord if unraveled (60 feet if inner strands
So Many Survival Uses!
*Start a fire outdoors with the fire starter, knife, and tinder
*Catch fish for a survival meal with fishing hooks, line, and other fishing supplies
*Use tin foil to signal for help, cook food or as a container to collect and hold water
*Perfect survival tool for camping, backpacking, and military personnel
Tools stuffed inside of the 9 feet of paracord:
1) Knife Blade: This blade is sharp enough to cut open a fish, or skin a small animal.
(1) Fire Starter: So you can build a fire without the need for matches.
(2) Lengths of Fishing Line: This translucent line will help you rustle up a dinner in a flash.
(2) Fishing Hooks: Pre-attached to fishing line to make your catch as easy as possible.
(2) Fishing Weights: To make sure your fish can find the hook.
(2) Bobbers: To ensure your hook catches the fish.
(2) Swivels: To keep fish on the line.
(1) A piece of Tin Foil: Used to cook dinner or to lure fish to your hook, or even to be used as a signal mirror.
(1) Tinder: Helps you get a fire going in no time.
Click the link Below and check it out!
It's also FREE to Look!
|Copyright© 1999 - 2018 USFreeads Classifieds. All rights reserved|
Please read our Terms of service & Privacy Statement